About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

The buried life project 

I like to do a bucket list because it is so cool I could do a lot of thinks like sky diving or going to Area 51 to find a Alien and go see a emperor  penguin and go to South Pole. It is good to do a bucket list because it gives you  a chance to go around the world and see things. I'm lucky to do these things because I have a long life ahead of me and that gives me time do these things. If my bucket list was complete my life is complete. My head is full but my bucket is empty from thinking to much and that is my bucket list intro and thank you for watch video as will. By Cody calcutt

15 comments:

  1. Good luck on your quest to find the aliens in Area 51. Let's us know how it goes and post it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've probably had some of the most original and creative items on your list ! And your now what was really funny and creative great job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the music in your video. I also really enjoyed your mission to break into Area 51, very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your video but I really liked your now what cause I thought it was pretty funny, hopefully you don't get caught!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how your now what was very specific and you obviously have a very detailed plan of how your going to find the alien and how you get in there. And if you follow your plan you will be able to cross off going to Vegas at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a really good job explaining your now what. You didn't seem nervous at all presenting to everyone and that's hard to do! Your video was also really well made, you did a great job on choosing your original photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how your Now What was so specific and you have everything planned out on how you want to accomplish it. I hope you have a chance to do it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool video! I hope that someday you get to go to Germany and explore what's there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck breaking into Area 51, I hope everything goes as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video! I loved listening to you now what. Good luck finding those aliens! Make sure you take lots of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job buddy! Your video was great and you killed the speech by far the best now what yet ! I hope you get to find that alien and hey if you need help I'm here !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really liked your video and your list was very original! hope you don't get caught when trying to find the aliens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your presentation I wish I had enough guts to tell my now what like you did in front of the class, good job! Im sure you will complete many things off your list I can tell you have lots of motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your video was awesome! I wish you all the best luck in finding the alien in Area 51! That sounds like it would be an awesome experience and I hope to hear about it one day bud!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought your video was really great! I think it is awesome that you want to try and find an alien in area 51! I hope you find one, good luck!

    ReplyDelete