About me Cody

I do track I'm going to do is bowling on Saturday I play video games and I got pets I got a pool and a hot tub and pet I have are 3 dog 2 cats 7 birds 1 guinea pig and 2 tanks of fish and a pond of fish.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

49. Go to Area 51 to find a Alien friend from different  planet 

I'm  choosing number 49 on my bucket list. It is going to find an alien in Area 51,
this is how I'm going to do it. First thing I need is to get a ticket for a plane to go to Vegas. After I get past security in the Vegas airport, then I need to trick the security scans to not see my spy equipment. Then I going to my hotel and get to my room then get all my spy equipment on me and put my regular clothes on and get to my spy  car and drive away. Then I get to Area 51 first thing is to take out the guard at the fence. Then hide the body with out being seen then get back to the fence grab my cutters then Im in Area 51. The next thing I need to is get is the boss key card that will get to the lower level.Then I'm in lower level of Area 51 then find the alien holding cell on the last level of Area 51. I have find the holding cell of a alien then I open the door that I saw a alien took a picture then I close the door then I went back on to the elevator. Then I got back up top from under ground  went back to the fence got back to my spy car and drive away back to my hotel. I have put my regular clothes back on then put all clothes back into suitcase a threw my spy stuff away into the garbage. Then I got back  to the lost Vegas air port and I flew the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Your "Now What?" beats everyones! Great job on the video Cody! Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete